Important notice to our patients regarding COVID-19:
We are open for business with the below protocols in place to ensure safety for you and the Natural Balance team!
Extra precautions to ensure a clean and safe environment
- In addition to receiving professionally cleaned and plastic wrapped sheets, we are washing and treating ALL linens and fabric table coverings with OdoBan disinfecting detergent (Be aware that your linens may feel damp when you first lay down).
- All hard surfaces, including chairs, tables, clothes hangers, door handles, light switches, and massage tools will be wiped with disinfectant after each treatment.
- Bathrobes, makeup remover, and other incidentals will be available upon request only.
- Our providers will be:
o wearing masks
o checking their temperature twice daily
o dressed in smocks / scrubs, and may choose to wear gloves.
Natural Balance COVID-19 Patient Screening and Office Visit Procedures:
- All visitors must wear a mask to enter the building.
- Come 5 minutes early to your appointment.
- A wellness form will be sent to you via text along with a payment request if applicable.
- Visitor Screening: You will be required to allow our staff to take your temperature with a non-touch thermometer, remove shoes and wash your hands before being seen by your provider.
- Only those scheduled for treatment will be allowed in the office. Please leave kids, family members and friends at home or waiting safely in the car.
Additional information for massage clients:
- Please come to your appointment freshly showered and clean.
- Mask or face-covering must be worn at all times during your massage service, including when you are face down in the face cradle. If you have a health concern that needs to be accommodated, please inform us when you schedule.
- An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to your payment request, sent via text prior to your appointment time. If you would like to add more, please let the office staff know. Cash tipping is discouraged at this time.
As a result of the recent Executive Orders from Governor Jared Polis, Natural Balance will be closed through April 11 in observance of the Immediate Stay at Home order. We are not taking any new appointments until further notice due to the uncertainty as to when we will return to normal operations. The health and well-being of our patients, staff members, and their families is always our number one priority. Our hearts are heavy to not be in your physical service through these stressful and demanding times.
In order to provide you with continued support, we are offering virtual consultations with most of our providers, giving you the opportunity to ask complaint related questions and receive specific self care advice - complete with visual demonstration!
To schedule a Zoom session call or text 303-355-0363.
Check back often for updates on what we are doing to continue to support our community.
Yours in Health, Dr. Jessica Young and the NB family
It is with a heavy heart and deep concern for our community that we have decided to close the doors of Natural Balance in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, and in compliance with current state requirements (please see link below). The health and well-being of our patients, staff members, and their families is always our number one priority. The only way to mitigate the effects of this pandemic is to enforce strict social distancing, and we at Natural Balance have a moral and ethical responsibility to lead by example. I very strongly encourage EVERYONE to please observe strict social distancing in the hopes of making a speedy return to normalcy.
During this period of closure, our office manager Shannon will be available on a reduced schedule by email ([email protected]), phone and text. Our billing manager, Jillian ([email protected]) will continue to work from home to assist with any billing related questions. We are working to have Zoom video consultations with a doctor available to current patients by Monday March 23rd. This will give you the opportunity to ask complaint related questions and receive specific self-care advice including stretches and exercises complete with visual demonstration! Please check back often for updates on what we are doing to continue to support our community and return from this stronger than ever.https://covid19.colorado.gov/s...